Friday, September 25, 2009

Growing Up!






Goodness! It seems like every time I turn around, another week has past! Yesterday my baby turned 8 months old, and I can barely believe it! I couldn't make his first three months go fast enough, but now I'd give almost anything to get my hands on some of that "stop grow" that my parents used to talk about, although theirs obviously didn't work so well.

I took all three boys in for well child check-ups on Wednesday (let's just say that "circus" doesn't do it justice-- I was sweating by the time we were finally finished with the ordeal!), and all of them are doing so well! Benjamin is tall for his age, Jacob is short, and Ty is skinny, but all within normal ranges. How blessed I am to have such healthy and active children!

6 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast! Oh how I wish I could slow time down.

    I love the picture of Ty he's so cute! He looks like such a happy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway we can beg or bargain to get these great posts back on the Dastrup Family Blog. So sorry we lost you since otherwise I don't know when or how to check your blog. I know I'm not a very with it blogger, but I have always so loved your contributions to the blog. I love the pics and the humor and your way of writing and your great family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great kids and they ARE growing like weeds. FWIW I'm with Claudia....I don't mind you posting here, but AT THE VERY LEAST put a link to these entries over on our family blog. FYI I save on disk AND print our family blog as a kind of family journal....I would hate for Dastrups to not be represented with the rest of the family over there. Cambrie posts in both places.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! I can practically see Mia growing and in gives me great pains in my heart!

    ReplyDelete