Sunday, March 7, 2010

Benjamin-- MVP

As dictated by Benjamin: I had a soccer game yesterday. I scored 5 goals! My previous record was two. My team had got 12 goals all together. The other team only got one. I had a really good game. I had about six steals. Isn't that amazing?

He's not exaggerating-- he was on FIRE! It was really fun to watch. The weather was perfect (low 60's), so it made for a great day. If only Ty had been well, it would have been the perfect afternoon! Benjamin looks forward to playing for his adoring fans in Utah soon!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Benjamin we are so proud of you! That is AWESOME! Did you have Wheaties for breakfast or what??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Benjamin! That is amazing! Good work. It sounds like it was really fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Benjamin! I wish I could watch you. Have your mom and dad take a video and put it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benjamin, it's time you hired an agent I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Benjamin. Grandpa D and I are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete