Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Precious

Our little Tiger is one busy baby. The kid never stops! He loves adventure and danger and certainly NEVER takes the course of least resistance. The more challenging something is, the more he wants to do it. He plays hard and then he sleeps hard. I can never resist peeking in at least once per nap to see my sleeping baby-- maybe because it's the only time that he holds still long enough to get a good look! He LOVES his bear, and he always cuddles with it when he sleeps, which I think is adorable.
From Ty Sleeping

From Ty Sleeping

PS--Ty makes a "raaah!" sound whenever he sees a bear or a lion-- so cute! Today he started roaring in the foyer at church, and I didn't get it until I followed his gaze to a picture of a lion and a lamb!

6 comments:

  1. Yes he is so sweet! I miss that little guy! I didn't know that he was attached to a bear. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raar! I'm excited to see the little guy when you guys are here.

    He's looking a lot like Jacob in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not a baby...he's a toddler! >:-|

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Can't wait to get our little munchkins together! Grandma and Gramps better watch out (and hide any valuables).

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a BABY! And until he is old enough to argue with you, he is still a sweet little baby! SO CUTE!! You know, I could have predicted that he would be busy back when he was 3 months old and the only way I could get him to go to sleep was cover his head with a blanket so he couldn't strain to see what was happening where!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sleeping lion speaker. The story at church is so cute. Thanks y9ou Christa. We can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete