Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fun at the Zoo

The boys only have a half day of school on Wednesdays, and since Brigham had the day off, we decided to make the most of it and go to the zoo! It was a little chilly, but we had the place all to ourselves, which was a ton of fun. The play structure there is usually crawling with children, making it hard for Jacob and Ty to be able to play, but today we had a blast doing whatever we wanted. Ty, our crazy little nut-job who knows no fear, LOVED going down the slides head-first. Thanks to Brigham's iPhone (which I have become converted to, by the way), you can experience the wonder of the zoo with us!

7 comments:

  1. I know this is a very uncle thing to say, but it always surprises me how old Benjamin is. I have this mental image in my mind of a much younger Benjamin, and am always surprised a little when I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun videos. Wow...Ty is a brave one to go down head first. Brett, I think it's the glasses that make Benjamin look so mature. I like the way Jacob still jumps up and down when he's having fun, which he did feeding the ducks. Thanks for sharing a tiny slice of your lives! I've been recording our old videos onto the computer and watching our little family and how much fun it was with kids....you're in the best time of your lives so I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

    I love how little Ty gets to the bottom of the slide and tries to go up it again. And he is brave - a few months ago I tried to have Emmy go down the slide face first, and she wouldn't have it (or was that her Mom that wouldn't have it?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ty's laugh at the bottom of the slide - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ty's laugh too! So cute. And I am sorry, but I liked his "angel hair" better! I am a BIG FAN of that picture. So is Cambrie.

    I'll bet those ducks were really happy to have you and your food come to see them...and Jacob is still a big fan of ducks I can see. Did Jacob do the slide?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. So darn cute. Ty is just 100% cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! So fun to have the whole place to yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete