Thursday, November 19, 2009

Announcement

Yes, in case you haven't heard already, we have an announcement to make. I realize that it has only been just shy of ten months since we had our last addition to the family, but I guess when it's time, it's time. The latest addition to the Dastrup family arrived today at 11:23 am by FedEx. Weighing in at less than a pound, Brigham's new iPhone 3GS has made it's debut! Poor Brigham was not here for the happy event since he is still doing his rotation in Gallup, but he was giddy with joy just talking about the pending arrival. He claims that his giddiness is due to the financial responsibility that comes along with our new arrival (which is nothing since his department bought it for him and is paying for the increase on our monthly bill with "educational money" until we move to Utah and St. Marks kindly takes over the payments), but I suspect the true joy comes from the anticipation of hours of one-on-one time with his new baby and helping it to acquire new tricks. I'll try to post some pictures after this weekend when we can finally spend time together as an entire family unit!

9 comments:

  1. That is totally sweet! I would have given steve one for Christmas this year were it not for the extra monthly cost each month. that is AWESOME that you get it free. I guess all of those hours studying at Hopkins paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GOT ME. That was non-funny.

    Okay, it was funny.

    Why are you awake? Go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! Another great addition to the Dastrup family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. We've been trying for one for a while now (okay, I've been trying), but we hope to have one of our own soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had me worried there for a second Christa! Good...for...Brigham, I guess. It just aint on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What will you do for Christmas after already receiving the ultimate gift?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max says "I can't wait for a chance to hold it and rock it"

    ReplyDelete