Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Fun

We are always looking for fun and inexpensive things to do as a family. A few weeks ago I suggested that we go to Kennecott mine, and boy was that a hit! With all of the tractors and dumptrucks, it was a little boy's personal paradise. I felt like a hero for suggesting it. This week's suggestion did not go over as well.

I saw an add for a witch display at Gardner Villiage, and I thought like it sounded like a fun and festive thing to go see, so we invited Brigham's parents, and off we went. Personally, I thought it was very cute and fun, but I practically had to drag my boys around from witch to witch, and only threats of dire punishments could cajole them into posing for pictures. And that only worked part of the time. Afterwards Brigham pointed out that the only other males there were under the age of two. Strangely, I think that's true. I certainly didn't get any hero's status this week, but I did get a few cute pictures.






2 comments:

  1. That third picture down of Ty sitting on the witch's lap is kinda creepy. In the last picture, Jacob looks like he's ready to break that *($%&*! camera! I would have never have thought to go tour Kennecott (I guess now 'Rio Tinto Mine'. ) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! But in the last picture, Jacob was taking on the "be scared, be very very scared" look! "You didn't bring my shows, and you are in trouble!" Love the picture of Claudia too

    ReplyDelete